Jennifer and I are so excited to tell you we are putting the final touches on the 2011 NASMM Conference brochure. It will be available online at www.nasmm.org beginning September 15th. As you know, we are gathering the best and brightest in the senior move management field under one roof for 3+ days January 13-16, 2011.
Here’s a sneak peek at just some of the sessions:
- From Prospect to Client: Value Selling Your SMM Services
- Ethics and the Confused Senior Client
- Color & the Aging Eye
- The Power of Follow Up
- The Hoarding Client: Need to Know Info
- Are You Ready to Press the Reset Button?
- The Boomer Burden – Value-Added Services Beyond Your SMM Practice
- Contagious Customer Service™
- The Perfect Storm: Challenging Client Situations Explored
- Beyond Aging-in-Place: Style & Design
- Move Over eBay®: Executing Successful Tag & Estate Sales
- . . . and the list goes on.
Did I mention we are hosting three nationally recognized keynote speakers – one each day of the conference? Can you believe two members from the cast of A&E’s Hoarders are presenters as well?
Save the date and see you on the beach in January.